BTL High Intensity Laser
Get Expert Advice
The BTL-6000 High Intensity Laser 10W is the first robotic intelligent Scanning System with the highest power and one wavelength approved by Health Canada. Most common applications include: Acute pain, Injury recovery and Inflammatory conditions. MDALL 103697.
The BTL-6000 High Intensity Laser 10W comes with a comprehensive Therapeutic Encyclopedia that covers Therapy parameters, Recommended dosages and Therapy procedures for the following conditions:
Achilles Tendonitis, Acne, Ankle Distortion, Anterior Tibial Syndrome, Arthritis Of The Hand, Arthrosis, Burns, Bursitis, Carpal Tunnel Syndrom, Cervical Pain, Contusion, Distortion, Dorsalgia, Dupuytren's Contracture, Eczema, Edema Reduction, Epicondylitis, Facial Nerve Paresis, Heel Spur, Herpes Labialis, Hip Joint Arthrosis, Impingement Syndrome, Knee Arthrosis, Knee Distortion, Lumbosacral Syndrome, Metatarsalgia, Muscle Relaxation, Muscle Strain, Nerve Repair, Onychomycosis, Open Wound, Osgood-Schlatter Disease, Pain Relief, Painful Shoulder, Patellar Tendinopathy, Plantar Fasciitis, Postherpetic Neuralgia, Scar, Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome, Tendinopathy, Tendovaginitis, Tinnitus - Ear Canal, Tinnitus - Proc. Mastoideus
- Wavelength: 1064 nm
- Innovative handpiece
- Personalized therapy
- Multi-level control & calibration
- Thermal graph
- Thermal camera
- Thermal Perception Scan
- Scanning System compatibility
Finance Your Success
Worried about cashflow? Leasing equipment is a simple and convenient process that makes it possible for therapists to open their own clinic, expand their existing clinic and invest in good quality, reliable and effective equipment.
Why lease equipment?
More and more therapists are leasing equipment instead of buying it. Leasing equipment is a simple and convenient process that makes it possible for therapists to open their own clinic, expand their existing clinic and invest in good quality, reliable and effective equipment.
Benefits to leasing
- Preserve your cash and lines of credit so that they can be left in reserve for the unexpected or used to grow your business in other ways
- Down payment is not required
- Tax payments are spread out over the term of the lease
- Monthly payments become an operational expense for the clinic and they are 100% tax deductible
- Equipment upgrades and accessories can be added to the lease with a very small increase in your monthly payments
- Monthly payments will help simplify your budgeting process. They can be tailored to meet clinic cash flow
If you'd like to discuss possible options, give us a call at 1.800.561.0310 or by email email@example.com