StimTec Target TENS/EMS Machine
Special pricing for healthcare professionals — sign in to view.
Order supplies in bulk and save!
Buy 6+, Save 5% | Buy 20+, Save 10%*
* Per SKU.
Prices automatically adjusted in your cart. Available exclusively to logged in healthcare professionals on select supplies and equipment.
Ideal for home treatment, the StimTec Target is an easy to use portable TENS & EMS device for patients with acute or chronic conditions, such as low back pain, acute or chronic knee pain, tennis elbow, frozen shoulder, rotator cuff tendinitis or wrist pain. Toggle to the body part on the device screen, and select ‘acute’ or ‘chronic’ for the pre-set TENS or EMS Target Treatment programs. Instructions in the user-friendly guide show where to place the electrodes for the selected area. The flip cover prevents accidental changes to program buttons and the ‘lock’ button protects program settings even if the battery is removed.
- Intuitive Design
- 12 Preset TENS programs + 8 manual TENS modes
- 11 preset EMS (NMES) programs + 4 manual EMS modes
- Easy instruction guide
- Bilingual user manual & packaging
- Includes 4 StimTec Essentials electrodes (2" x 2")
- Includes AA batteries
- Large, lighted LCD display makes settings easy to read
- Output: Maximum 130 mA (peak value) across 500 Ohm load
- Pulse Width: From 50µS to 400µS adjustable
- Pulse rate: From 1Hz to 150Hz adjustable
- Waveform: Symmetrical bi-phasic rectangular
- Asymmetrical bi-phasic rectangular
- Monophasic rectangular
- Alternated bi-phasic rectangular
- Ramp Time: 0-5s, in steps of 1s,
- On time: 1-60s, in steps of 1s
- Off time: 0-60s, in steps of 1s