OrthoCanada Multipurpose Ultrasound Gel, Blue
$19.95 - $61.95
Order supplies in bulk and save!
Buy 6+, Save 5% | Buy 20+, Save 10%*
* Per SKU. Volume discounts cannot be combined with existing promotions, discounts or promocodes.
Prices automatically adjusted in your cart. Available exclusively to logged in healthcare professionals on select supplies and equipment.
OrthoCanada Multi-Purpose Ultrasound Gel is known for its quality formulation. This medium viscosity gel is an excellent conductive agent that can be used for a wide range of applications such as therapeutic ultrasound, shockwave therapy, diagnostic imaging, and other external procedures. It has excellent glide properties in a greaseless and non-staining formula and will spread evenly during treatment without running or drying. Each 5L cube includes an empty 250ml refill bottle. Made in Canada.
- Salt, alcohol, and fragrance free
-Water soluble, hypoallergenic, bacteriostatic formulation (inhibits bacterial growth)
-Conductive, non-corrosive, greaseless & non-staining
-Includes recyclable packaging
How to apply
- Apply gel to the treatment area
- Once treatment is complete, wipe down gel with a towel or tissue
- If you notice any irritation, discontinue use
- Do not use gel on broken skin, irritated skin, or an open wound
- For sanitary reasons, please do not re-use ultrasound gel
- If a bottle is being used to apply the gel, avoid direct contact with the patient to prevent cross contamination
- Ultrasound gel should be kept in a dry place at room temperature
- Gel should never be frozen. In the case the gel is frozen, allow it to return to room temperature before use.