Nitrile Exam Gloves, Powder-Free, 300/box
$51.95 - $369.00
Special pricing for healthcare professionals — sign in to view.
Get Expert Advice
Ideal for healthcare professionals, these single-use nitrile examination gloves are intended to serve as a barrier between patients and their caregivers to prevent transmission or contamination from a wide range of diseases without compromising comfort and tactile sensitivity. Powder-free blue gloves fit either hand. These gloves are authorized Class 2 medical devices by Health Canada. 300/box.
- Powder-free and non-sterile
- Increased comfort, dexterity, and tactility
- Thin fit with textured fingertips
- Easy donning and doffing
- Puncture resistant
- Thickness: 0.07 mm, 2.8 mils
- Store in cool dry place, between 10-30°C
- Avoid excessive heat (maximum 40o C)
- Shield open box from direct sun or fluorescent lights