Genutrain Knee Support
Special pricing for healthcare professionals — sign in to view.
Order supplies in bulk and save!
Buy 6+, Save 5% | Buy 20+, Save 10%*
* Per SKU.
Prices automatically adjusted in your cart. Available exclusively to logged in healthcare professionals on select supplies and equipment.
This Genutrain Knee Support is designed to be worn during activity. It's comfortable and lightweight and contains graduated compression at the edges to prevent constriction of circulation. A contoured silicone insert around the patella leaves it pressure-free and gently massages the soft tissue to improve circulation. It's machine washable, so if it gets dirty you can simply throw it in the wash.
Colour Available: Titan (Grey) Only - as showin in above image
Medical Grade Compression: 20–30 mmHg
1. Donning and Doffing Stay - Made of flexible polyurethane material, 4x more durable than previous GenuTrain
2. Train Knit - 20% lighter and more breathable, providing better comfort and compliance
3. Extra Comfort Zone - Softer, more breathable knit in the sensitive popliteal area
4. Omega+ Pad - Patented pain-relieving pad encases the kneecap and provides targeted massage
5. Meniscus Wings - Provide targeted massage and pain relief to the joint space
6. Hoffa Pads - Stimulate the infrapatellar fat pad to promote the body's natural healing mechanism
- Recurrent knee pain
- Knee strains
- Pre and post-op knee swelling and inflammation
- Osteoarthritis of the knee
- Osgood-Schlatter´s disease
- Knee instability
How to Measure
To measure your knee for a GenuTrain Knee Support, measure the circumference of your leg at two points:
A) 5.5" (14cm) above the middle of the knee cap
B) 4.72" (12cm) below the knee
|Size||Circumference A (cm)||Circumference B (cm)|
|1||38 - 41||28 - 31|
|2||41 - 44||31 - 34|
|3||44 - 47||34 - 37|
|4||47 - 50||37 - 40|
|5||50 - 53||40 - 43|
|6||53 - 56||43 - 46|
|7||56 - 59||46 - 49|