TM-400 Traction Motor System
Get Expert Advice
The TM-400 Traction Motor by ITO Physiotherapy is a durable and reliable cervical and lumbar traction system that provides easy operation through a large-LCD Display and Programmable Memory
- Large and high-visibility LCD screen. Screen display in 10 languages.
- Eight traction modes: intermittent, static, progressive, regressive, cyclic and combinations thereof.
- Pulling speed selectable from five preset values: 1:1, 1:2, 1:4, 1:6 and 1:8, based on patient symptoms.
- The number of ramp steps is selectable from 2 to 9, and the pause time of each step is selectable from 2 to 20 sec. Combining these parameters with pulling speed and traction mode makes the model suitable for various symptoms.
- Free memory stores 30 treatment patterns to reduce input errors and speed up therapy preparations.
- The traction force is automatically calibrated each time the therapy starts to maintain correct traction force.
- Both the set value and the actual value are displayed on the screen.
- One of the three melodies signaling the end of therapy can be selected.
- Patient safety switch included.
- Power Supply: 110-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- LCD Display: 320 x 240 dots, 10 languages
- High/low force range: 1-90 kg (198 lbs)/0-89 kg (197 lbs) +/- 3 kg
- Hold/Rest time range: 0-99 sec
- Number of ramp steps: 2-9 steps
- Pause time of each ramp step: 2-20 sec
- Timer: 1-99 min
- Free Program Memory: 30
- Safety Class: Class I, Type B (IEC), Class IIa (MDD)
- Dimensions: 26 (W)x 35 (D) x 29.5 (H) cm
- Weight: 13.6 kg