BTL-4710 Smart Ultrasound with 5cm applicator & bag
Get Expert Advice
Using high-frequency ultrasound therapy is effective in decreasing muscle spasms and reducing pain. BTL’s modern, reliable ultrasound has ergonomically shaped, lightweight and waterproof ultrasound heads with built-in visual contact control. These units have a very low BNR (beam nonuniformity ratio, indicates the quality of the ultrasound beam). A low BNR prevents hot spots and tissue damage. BTL's ultrasound BNR is between 2.2-3 (FDA testing), with variation depending on the soundhead size, and MHz delivered.
Control panel is programmable is multiple languages, including English and French.
Portable Ultrasound Package includes the BTL-4710 Smart Ultrasound, a 5cm soundhead, a travel bag and accessories.
- More efficient therapy & elimination of therapist’s fault
- Maximum safety using the embedded Rotary Field Technology
- Equal ultrasound dosage over the entire treated area
- Alternating frequencies 1 and 3 MHz
- Heated ultrasound heads
- Modular frequency is 10-150 Hz
- Duty Factor is 5-100%
- Maximum Intensity in continuous mode is 2 W/cm²
- Maximum Intensity in pulsed mode is 3 W/cm²
- 4.3" colour touch screen that provides clear visualization of all important information
- Extensive library of Preset Protocols, classified according to biological effects, with full colour anatomical images and therapy descriptions including applicator position
- 2 soundheads can be connected simultaneously
- Preset protocols and therapeutic encyclopaedia
- Optional light weight battery increases portability
- Optional models of HandsFree Sono Applicators: 18 cm² with 6 crystals; 12 cm² with 4 crystals
- MDALL 94143
BTL Ultrasound Devices (PDF)