PRO 1 FEATURES
- Adjustments allow user to work overhead or standing as well at the traditional seated (PRO1 only) upper body workout.
- Adjustable console to accommodate users at all angles.
- Crank arms adjustable and reversible for rotary rowing motion.
- Seat (PRO1 only) adjusts forward and back as well as up and down.
- Resistance system-3 phase combination generator and eddy current brake with resistance output of 5 to 2000 watts.
- Bi-directional movement and resistance for greater versatility.
- Removable two position footrests and wheelchair tie downs (PRO1 only).
- Computer adjustable in .1 increments with 200 levels of resistance.
- Heart Rate compatible with most wireless technology.
- 3 years parts / 1 year labor limited warranty.
· Manual - One Button Quick Start
· Heart Rate - Set target heart rate and the machine adjusts the workload to maintain target heart rate (Polar compatible transmitter optional)
· Constant Work - Set watts, and the machine maintains constant workload independent of speed
· Iso-Strength - Allows user to maximize workload at a fixed RPM
· Random - Infinite number of program profiles
· Hill Profiles - 6 profile programs with 20 levels of intensity
Model PRO I and PRO I Sport
Size: 77 High, 60 Long, 30 Wide
Weight: PRO1: 242 lbs. PRO1 Sport: 190 lbs.
Power: Self-generating with battery backup - also includes 12v wall pack transformer (U.S. only) if desired to keep computer on at all times
Color: Silver frame with metallic gray covers
Warranty: Limited Warranty: 3-Year parts / 1-Year labor
Range of exercise position (from ground to center of crank) 36 - 61
For more information, click here