Physio - 4 Channel TENS & NMES w/Mi Technology
Order supplies in bulk and save!
Buy 6+, Save 5% | Buy 20+, Save 10%*
* Per SKU. Volume discounts cannot be combined with existing promotions, discounts or promocodes.
Prices automatically adjusted in your cart. Available exclusively to logged in healthcare professionals on select supplies and equipment.
Choose the PHYSIO when having treatment capability for denervated muscles, Ionotophoresis, Hyperidrosis, Urology, and Edema prevention.
- 4 standard + 4 Full + 3 Optimum programmes categories:
- Rehabilitation I&II
- Pain Relief I&II
- Neurologic Rehabiliation
- Conditioning I&II
- Incontinence, Denervated muscles
- Direct Cursrent (Iontophoresis, Hyperhydrosis and Oedema)
- Optimum programme configuration.
Muscle Intelligence Technology: 4 functions for all 4 channels: Mi- Scan, Mi-Tens, Mi-Range, Mi-Action
2+2: One program can be chosen for channel 1 and channel 2, and at the same time another program can be chosen for channel 3 and channel 4, allowing treatment of two different body parts, or two patients simultaneously, or combines NMES and TENS in one treatment
Trigger Function: The stimulation starts when the trigger buton is pressed
Automatic Ramp Search for Partical Devervation: To prevent atrophy and limit the sclerosis, Physio is the unique device automatically calculating the ramp for partial denervation when only denervated muscles fibers are required to be stimulated.
Skip: The session time can be managed and move directly to the next phase (recovery) when needed
Motor Point Pen: Helps to ensure the optimal electrode placement
Programmability: Users can create and personalize programs
Speed Charge: A full charge cycle takes a maximum of 2.5 hours
- Set of 4 pin cables
- Protecting cover
- Belt clip
- Motor Point Pen
- Snap adaptor kit
- Mi cables (x2)
- Set of Iontophoresis electrodes
- Set of ultra-flexible electrode for Denervated
- Battery pack for Rehab, Theta, Physio
- Fast Charger Rehab - Theta - Physio
- Dura-Stick® Plus 5 x 10 cm cloth - double mi-snap (2 pack)
- Dura-Stick® Plus 5 cm (2”) cloth, mi-snap
- Electrode placement leaflet
- Bottle of gel 250 ml
- Quick start guide + warning leaflet
- Transportation case
- User manual and practical guide on CD/USB
|Constant Current||Max 1300 Ohm/Channel|
|Max Pulse Intensity||120 mA|
|Pulse Intensity Increments||0.25 mA|
|Pulse Width||30 - 1000 uS|
|Pulse Frequency||1 - 150 Hz|
Symmetrical Biphasic 100% compensated