Healthcare Professional Pricing
As professionals in the medical field, you are entitled to special pricing on our product selection. Simply log in to your account or register to view your special pricing.
The T5 design is the result of collaboration with exercise physiologists, ergonomic specialists, and our customers. It offers the benefits of life transforming exercise to patients, clients, and home users alike. Virtually anyone can exercise on the T5, from deconditioned or disabled users to workout warriors and elite athletes. The T5 offers safe, effective, and adaptive exercise with a mid-level feature set and price.
- Total body conditioning of the cardiovascular and muscular systems.
- Use arms alone, legs alone, or both.
- Closed-kinetic chain exercise.
- Low 3”–4” step-through height for easy access.
- Biomechanically correct workout position.
- Contralateral movement arm linked with opposite leg.
- Smooth, fully connected motion between arms and legs.
- Quiet, frictionless, Hybrid generator brake system with 15 workload levels
- User power output from 5–1400 watts
- Quiet long life all-belt drive
- Long-life, high-grade sealed bearings
- Durable, heavy-duty welded steel frame
- Powder-coated frame and zinc-plated components resist rust
- Four-point contact with the floor and leveling feet increase stability
- Strong, impact-resistant poly-styrene cover is easy to clean
- Use NuStep transporter device to move the T5
- Anodized aluminum arms with ergonomically comfortable hand grips
- Ergonomically correct hand position
- Long, 18” (46 cm) arm adjustment range
Seat and Arm Rests
- Swivel seat rotates 360o and locks at 45o increments
- Seat position and swivel release levers work from front, sides or back
- Seat slides and adjusts smoothly
- 18” (46 cm) forward/backward seat adjustment range
- Ergonomically designed padded seat has contoured back support
- Easy to Use Large Color LCD Display
- 15 Levels of Resistance
- Easy Startup with No Button Press Required
- Push Button Workload Control
- Comprehensive Data Readouts
- Goal Setting in Time, Distance and Calories
- Motivational Aides
- 8 Workout Programs Including 5 Profiles
- On-The-Fly Programming
- Seat Position Displayed On Screen
- Manager Mode to Customize Console
- Info Button with Context Sensitive Help
- Audible Feedback with Volume Control
- Multiple Display Languages
- Polar® Telemetry Heart Rate Monitoring
- Repeat Last Workouts Feature
- Workout Tracking by User ID
- User Data Tracking Up to 200 Users
- Export Workout and Machine Data via USB
- Battery Saver Mode
- Pedals are made of durable molded plastic with rubber non-slip insert
- Soft heel cups to secure feet
- Dirt slot for cleanliness
T5 Stability Essentials Package
A Unilateral Leg Stabilizer Configuration (1 leg stabilizer), 1 WellGrip set (one right hand and one left hand), 1 Hip and Torso Belt Set and Foot Secure System.
T5 Total Essentials Package
A Bilateral Leg Stabilizer Configuration (2 leg stabilizers), 1 WellGrip set (one right hand and one left hand), 1 Hip and Torso Belt Set and Foot secure system.
Foot Secure system (OC-040071-50959)
Leg Stabilizer (OC-040072-52000)
Wellgrip Set (OC-040071-50685)
Polar Transmitter Belt (OC-040070R-50813)
Floor Mat (OC-040070R-41815)
Accessory Storage Bag (OC-040072-50780)
|8 basic programs incl 5 profiles||Yes|
|Adjust hand grip seperation||Yes|
|Back height||22" (56cm)|
|Contact heart rate grips||Yes|
|Contact heart rate monitoring||Yes|
|Enhanced smooth stepping motion||Yes|
|Highest seat position||18" (46cm)|
|Maximum arm length||18" (46cm)|
|Maximum weight capacity||500 lbs. (227kg)|
|Multiple language display||Yes|
|Polar heart rate monitoring w/strap||Yes|
|Resistance range||5-1400 watts|
|Seat Dimensions||18"W x 14"D (46x36cm)|
|Step-through height||3-4" (8-10cm)|
|Unit weight||285 lbs. (129kg)|
|User height capcity||4'6"-6'7" (137-200cm)|
|Warranty||5 yrs. parts, 1yr. labor, 10 yrs. frame|
Healthcare Professional Pricing