LaserStim Emitter, 25W
The LaserStim™ is the first hybrid emitter that provides both light therapy and electrical stimulation. The FDA & Health Canada approved LaserStim™ combination probe can provide simultaneous, or independent light and electrical stimulation applications, for superior clinical treatment outcomes. LaserStim™ is designed for pain and rehabilitation specialists to treat a wide range of injuries and conditions, as well as the management of chronic and acute pain.
In addition to being the most advanced cold laser emitter, the LaserStim™ will assist clinicians in identifying the optimal treatment locations through TARGET technology (Treatment Area Recognition and Guidance Enhanced Technology). As the emitter is moved in a scanning motion, it reveals optimal areas needing treatment. Information is provided on the changes in the physiology of the tissue for fast, accurate and effective care via readings on the screen, audible beeps and changes to fluidity as you scan.
LaserStim™ is the world’s most advanced pain relieving modality. Multi Radiance Medical is the first to combine the entire range of therapeutic light spectrum and deliver therapeutic energy in a synergistic manner. The synchronization of the therapeutic wavelengths creates an optimal environment that reinforces the effects of the individual wavelengths to create the world’s most advanced pain relieving modality. MRM has conducted a large & growing body of clinical & peer reviewed studies using the MRM lasers’ proprietary grouping of light wave lengths, to support this claim. Please see reference here: Revelation, A compendium of research from Multi Radiance Medical.
- Identifies optimal treatment areas
- Provides highly targeted treatments
- 25,000 mW of Super Pulsed Laser Power, more than most Class IV lasers with the safety of Class II
- Compatible with acupuncture muscle trigger probes (optional)
- 2 year warranty
- MDALL: 86283
Advantages of MR4 and LaserStim™ with TARGET™
- Wider list of applications than traditional modalities
- Synergistic effect of Multi Radiance therapy provides benefits of light and neuro stimulations
- Faster temporary pain relief
- Assists a clinician in identifying the optimal treatment locations. This is done through our TARGET technology
- Constantly changing impulses, preventing accommodation of tissue to neurostimulation
- Deep tissue penetration of photonic energy due to 25W Super Pulsed Laser
- Preset frequencies allow clinician to control depth of therapeutic energy from the surface up to 13 cm (5 inches)
- Insurance reimbursement: simultaneous usage of light and neurostimulation therapies allows for potential insurance reimbursement
- Patient can feel the treatment
Fantastic results for treating radiculopathies, adhésive capsulitis, sprain/strain, trigger points and ligament instabilities. I get much better and faster results than I used to with manual therapy. This laser is now glued to my hand ! Multi Radiance has offered an excellent response time to answer any of my many technical questions.
Alain Mongeon d.c.