Intensity Select Combo TENS/NMES/IFC
Sign up as a healthcare professional to save on shipping & benefit from volume discounts! — sign in / create account
Order supplies in bulk and save!
Buy 6+, Save 5% | Buy 20+, Save 10%*
* Per SKU. Volume discounts cannot be combined with existing promotions, discounts or promocodes.
Prices automatically adjusted in your cart. Available exclusively to logged in healthcare professionals on select supplies and equipment.
This easy to use combination unit comes with 4 different variations of treatment; TENS, EMS, IFC, and Microcurrent, and has 4 different waveforms to give you the flexibility to treat a variety of musculoskeletal issues. Please see below for definitions:
- TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) is an electrical stimulation that targets the muscle to help treat pain
- EMS (Electrical Muscle Stimulation) works by contracting the muscle via an electrical current to help build muscle growth
- IFC (Interferential Current) is when electrical currents are sent to the muscle to help relieve pain, increase blood flow, and help with the healing process
- Microcurrent works by applying small bouts of electrical currents to an injured area of the body to promote faster healing and help reduce pain
- One (1) TENS Stimulator device
- 2 sets of electrode lead wires
- 4 self-adhesive electrodes
- One (1) 9-volt Alkaline battery
- One (1) AC adaptor
- One (1) instruction manual
- One (1) hard carrying case
- One (1) Year Warranty
Important note: The use of the supplied AC adapter is suggested when using the unit in IFC mode to prevent battery drainage.