TracCollar Neck Collar
Order supplies in bulk and save!
Buy 6+, Save 5% | Buy 20+, Save 10%*
* Per SKU. Volume discounts cannot be combined with existing promotions, discounts or promocodes.
Prices automatically adjusted in your cart. Available exclusively to logged in healthcare professionals on select supplies and equipment.
TracCollar Neck Collar is designed by orthopedic specialists. This portable device relieves pressure, stiffness in the neck and shoulders and aids in stability of the neck. Hand held bulbs inflate foam collar on right or left sides.
How to Measure
Measure the circumference of your neck in the middle
How to Use
1) Place the TracCollar on your neck with the opening in the back and the inflation bulbs in the front
2) Place your chin in the groove at the front of the collar
3) Fasten and adjust the traction collar with the buckles and velcro closures (Collar should only rest against the front and back of the neck. The ends of collar may not necessarily touch, however, the bladders will still inflate the device evenly)
4) To use while sitting, your head should be in a level position facing forward. For use lying down, a pillow is recommended
5) Inflate the TracCollar by pumping the bulbs until a light stretch is felt in your neck, adjusting the right and left sides by inflating the appropriate bulb to find the perfect level of neck traction (The bulbs should not be pumped more than 15 times on either side)
6) When finished, press the valves to release the air pressure and remove collar