Saunders Lumbar Home Traction Device
Order supplies in bulk and save!
Buy 6+, Save 5% | Buy 20+, Save 10%*
* Per SKU. Volume discounts cannot be combined with existing promotions, discounts or promocodes.
Prices automatically adjusted in your cart. Available exclusively to logged in healthcare professionals on select supplies and equipment.
The Saunders Lumbar Home Traction Device was previously called the Saunders Lumbar Hometrac STX. It provides affordable high-quality traction at home and is even more compact and affordable than its predecessor, the STX. It boasts the same great features made popular by the STX, but in a small profile:
-Actively moving treatment surface
-Effectively applies up to 200 pounds of traction
-Friction-free surface ensures smooth motion
-Folds to only 23 x 24 x 3 for easy storage in its shipping/storage container
-Weighs only 16 pounds
-Comes with instructional video and user's guide, written with the patient in mind.
A proven alternative to surgery for some patients
• Friction-free surface ensures smooth motion
• Easy to read pressure gauge provides total control of the force at all times
• Blow-off valve limits the amount of force that can be applied
A cost effective option to continuous clinical care
• Split table design replicates clinical traction and promotes consistency of treatment
• Actively moving treatment surface ensures efficient application of traction
• Patented pneumatic system ensures relable force accuracy and leak-free performance
Easy to Use
A portable treatment solution that increases patient compliance and satisfaction
• Comes complete - no assembly required
• Non-slip harness incorporate belt-organizers for quick set-up
• Patented pump design incorporates a simple "click in place" mechanism