OrthoCanada Multipurpose Ultrasound Gel
$19.95 - $61.95
Sign up as a healthcare professional to save on shipping & benefit from volume discounts! ‚ÄĒ sign in / create account
Order supplies in bulk and save!
Buy 6+, Save 5%¬† |¬† Buy 20+, Save 10%*
* Per SKU. Volume discounts cannot be combined with existing promotions, discounts or promocodes.
Prices automatically adjusted in your cart.¬†Available exclusively to logged in healthcare professionals¬† on select supplies and equipment.
OrthoCanada Multi-Purpose Ultrasound Gel is known for its quality formulation. This medium viscosity gel is an excellent conductive agent that can be used for a wide range of applications such as therapeutic ultrasound, shockwave therapy, diagnostic imaging, and other external procedures. It has excellent glide properties in a greaseless and non-staining formula and will spread evenly during treatment without running or drying. Each 5L cube includes an empty 250ml refill bottle. Made in Canada.
- Salt, alcohol, and fragrance free
-Water soluble, hypoallergenic, bacteriostatic formulation (inhibits bacterial growth)
-Conductive, non-corrosive, greaseless & non-staining
-Includes recyclable packaging
How to apply
- Apply gel to the treatment area
- Once treatment is complete, wipe down gel with a towel or tissue
- If you notice any irritation, discontinue use
- Do not use gel on broken skin, irritated skin, or an open wound
- For sanitary reasons, please do not re-use ultrasound gel
- If a bottle is being used to apply the gel, avoid direct contact with the patient to prevent cross contamination
- Ultrasound gel should be kept in a dry place at room temperature
- Gel should never be frozen. In the case the gel is frozen, allow it to return to room temperature before use.