EpiPoint Elbow Brace
Order supplies in bulk and save!
Buy 6+, Save 5% | Buy 20+, Save 10%*
* Per SKU. Volume discounts cannot be combined with existing promotions, discounts or promocodes.
Prices automatically adjusted in your cart. Available exclusively to logged in healthcare professionals on select supplies and equipment.
The EpiPoint® elbow support fastens around the forearm by means of a Velcro® strap. The elastic adjustable band allows the level of compression to be set as required. The pad in the elbow support can be rotated around the central axis and refastened with a Velcro fastener, so the EpiPoint® can be worn on either the left or the right forearm as required. A small indicator window shows whether the pad is currently set for the right or the left arm. The flat strap has a terrycloth lining and can easily be worn under a sweater or a shirt.
The pad has three nubbed zones which provide targeted compression to the affected area of the arm muscle. This relieves pressure on the tendon attachments, stimulates healing and alleviates arm pain.
One Size (Universal)
Can be worn on either left or right elbow
1. The viscoelastic pad – exerts highly targeted compression
2. Dynamic pressure adjustment – thanks to an elastic adjustable band
3. Red color coding – alerts user of excessive compression
4. Controlled compression of the forearm – targeted pressure relief for areas subject to excessive pain
- Golfer's Elbow
- Elbow pain due to overuse
- Epicondylitis (e.g. tennis elbow)