Apex Cervical Orthosis
$35.95 - $759.00
Order supplies in bulk and save!
Buy 6+, Save 5% | Buy 20+, Save 10%*
* Per SKU. Volume discounts cannot be combined with existing promotions, discounts or promocodes.
Prices automatically adjusted in your cart. Available exclusively to logged in healthcare professionals on select supplies and equipment.
Many activities in modern daily living place the head in a detrimental forward head posture. The Apex Cervical orthosis is an inexpensive and convenient tool to assist the healthcare professional in restoring a patient’s proper cervical posture. The Apex counters the negative forces caused by forward posture, and works to gently reverse kyphotic attitude when used daily under the supervision of a spinal professional.
- Adjustable to 3 heights
- Assists restoration of proper cervical posture
- Helps decrease pressure on cervical soft tissue
- Counteracts forward head posture
- Helps in recovery from acceleration/deceleration injuries
- Product Dimensions: 8” x 4” x 4.5”
- Neck pain
- Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) pain
- Migraines, tension headaches
- Pain in the shoulders or scapula
- Cervicobrachial neuralgia with radiation into the arms or hands
How to use
This product must be used under the supervision of your health care professional.
To prevent hyperextension, fit the device to the patient by removing one or both lower portions of the device. To remove, slide a sharp blade along the inside edge of the precut areas.
- Place patient in supine position on a firm surface
- Locate the Apex in the area of lordotic loss (The larger angled surface should face the patient’s shoulders)
- To adjust to the height, carefully remove sections by completing cut along the scored lines
The Apex should be used daily, with increasing time intervals. The Apex should be used for an initial treatment of 2 minutes. Increase each daily treatment in 1 minute intervals, with a maximum treatment time of 20 minutes.
Wash and Care
- Spot clean only
- Use damp towel on soiled location
- Mild soap may be used if necessary
- Do not soak product