Apex Cervical Orthosis, Gentle
Order supplies in bulk and save!
Buy 6+, Save 5%¬† |¬† Buy 20+, Save 10%*
* Per SKU. Volume discounts cannot be combined with existing promotions, discounts or promocodes.
Prices automatically adjusted in your cart.¬†Available exclusively to logged in healthcare professionals¬† on select supplies and equipment.
Many daily activities contribute to poor posture, notably a forward head position with a reduced cervical lordosis. The Apex Cervical Orthosis is an inexpensive and convenient tool clinicians may include in their treatment plan to help restore normal cervical lordosis and promote good posture.
Its patent pending design adapts to needs of patients with acute injuries such as whiplash, or those with chronic pain due to prolonged use of handheld devices. Height adjusts to fit smaller patients or those requiring lower level initially by completing the cuts on scored lines. These sections can be replaced as treatment progresses. The gentle firmness accommodates patients that prefer a softer treatment and have a lower pain threshold.
Note: Product must be used under the supervision of a health care professional
- Polyethylene foam
- 8" x 4" x 4.5"
- 0.15 lbs
- Charcoal color
- Made in USA
- Neck pain
- Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) pain
- Migraines, tension headaches
- Pain in the shoulders or scapula
- Cervicobrachial neuralgia with radiation into the arms or hands
- Patient lies supine on firm surface
- Adjust height to fit patient by completing cut along scored lines. Use double sided tape to replace sections as treatment progresses
- Teach patient to roll onto their side after treatment
- Position Apex under the patient‚Äôs cervical lordosis with angled surface facing shoulders
- Initial treatment time is 2 minutes, with 1 minute incremental increases daily. Maximum treatment time is 20 minutes.
- Some treatment stiffness and/or soreness is normal. Follow treatment with cold therapy.
Wash and Care
- Spot clean only
- Use damp towel on soiled location
- Mild soap may be used if necessary
- Do not soak product