1 699,00 $ - 2 049,00 $
Professionnels de la santé — connectez-vous pour prix spéciaux.
Obtenez des conseils d'experts
Using high-frequency ultrasound therapy is effective in decreasing muscle spasms and reducing pain. BTL’s modern, reliable ultrasound has ergonomically shaped, lightweight and waterproof ultrasound heads with built-in visual contact control. These units have a very low BNR (beam nonuniformity ratio, indicates the quality of the ultrasound beam). A low BNR prevents hot spots and tissue damage. BTL's ultrasound BNR is between 2.2-3 (FDA testing), with variation depending on the soundhead size, and MHz delivered.
Control panel is programmable is multiple languages, including English and French.
• More efficient therapy & elimination of therapist’s fault
• Maximum safety using the embedded Rotary Field Technology
• Equal ultrasound dosage over the entire treated area
• Alternating frequencies 1 and 3 MHz
• Heated ultrasound heads
• Modular frequency is 10-150 Hz
• Duty Factor is 5-100%
• Maximum Intensity in continuous mode is 2 W/cm²
• Maximum Intensity in pulsed mode is 3 W/cm²
• 4.3" colour touch screen that provides clear visualization of all important information
• Extensive library of Preset Protocols, classified according to biological effects, with full colour anatomical images and therapy descriptions including applicator position
• 2 soundheads can be connected simultaneously
• Preset protocols and therapeutic encyclopaedia
• Optional light weight battery increases portability
• Optional models of HandsFree Sono Applicators: 18 cm² with 6 crystals; 12 cm² with 4 crystals
• MDALL 94143