Patient Point of View Book
Professionnels de la santé — connectez-vous pour prix spéciaux.
Obtenez des conseils d'experts
Veuillez noter que les produits Patient Media Inc. par William Estebi sont disponibles uniquement en anglais.
The opening volley in the "patient's point of view" series, this is Mr. Esteb's first idea-packed book. It has been required reading at many chiropractic colleges. It covers everything from shaping a patient's first visit experience and motivating staff members, to attracting more "ideal" patients and turning patients into chiropractic "clients." Includes 43 eye-opening, bite-sized chapters.
- Five ways to motivate today's new patient (page 20)
- Four ways to make your office more accessible (page 38)
- Six things patients expect on their first visit (page 54)
- Three reasons patients don't comply (page 114)
- Why patients don't refer--and what to do about it (page 171)
- Why it takes more than great results (page 199)
A Patient's Point of View
Observations of a Chiropractic Advocate
Foreword by James R. Milliron, DC
Introduction by Will Tickel, DC
Originally published in 1992