Nitrile Exam Gloves, Powder-Free, 200/box
Special pricing for healthcare professionals — sign in to view.
Order supplies in bulk and save!
Buy 6+, Save 5% | Buy 20+, Save 10%*
* Per SKU.
Prices automatically adjusted in your cart. Available exclusively to logged in healthcare professionals on select supplies and equipment.
Ideal for healthcare professionals, these single-use nitrile examination gloves are intended to serve as a barrier between patients and their caregivers to prevent transmission or contamination from a wide range of diseases without compromising comfort and tactile sensitivity. Powder-free blue gloves fit either hand. These gloves are authorized Class 2 medical devices by Health Canada. 200/box.
- Powder-free and non-sterile
- Increased comfort, dexterity, and tactility
- Easy donning and doffing
- Puncture resistant
- Store in cool dry place, between 10-30°C
- Avoid excessive heat (maximum 40o C)
- Shield open box from direct sun or fluorescent lights