Multi Radiance Laser Trial
Special pricing for healthcare professionals — sign in to view.
Get Expert Advice
Terms & conditions
- The product can be trialed for a period of 3 weeks.
- The fee for the 3 week trial is $250. Upon completion of the 3 week trial, the clinic can choose to keep or return the unit. If the clinic decides to keep the unit, the $250 trial fee will be applied as payment towards the units total cost.
- If a longer period of time is required than stated on this form, OrthoCanada must be notified and agree to an extension, otherwise the facility will be invoiced a late fee of $200/week.
- Returning the product to OrthoCanada without cleaning and carefully repacking will result in a cleaning/repacking fee of $75.
- The product needs to be returned to OrthoCanada in its original packaging and in its original state. If the unit is shipped back in different or damaged packaging a fee of $100 will apply.
- If the packaging and/or product arrive damaged, accept the product but do not sign clear. Indicate “damage upon reception” and notify OrthoCanada the same day. OrthoCanada is not responsible for the cost of freight damage when not received properly.
- Every item and accessory included with the product must be returned, otherwise you will be charged for replacements.
-The signatory is responsible for any damage, loss or theft of the product