Medicom Ritmed Disposable Isolation Gown
Special pricing for healthcare professionals — sign in to view.
Get Expert Advice
Medicom’s Ritmed ® DisTech® single use isolation gown helps protect both health care professionals and their patients from cross-contamination. Gown is made of non-woven fabric, with ties at waist and neck and thumb loops on sleeves to maintain sufficient coverage. Its design gives a comfortable fit, as well as freedom of movement when delivering care. Use hand hygiene before removing gown from package, and immediately after use to prevent cross-contamination. Turn garment inside out after use for disposal in a safe receptacle.
- Single use, non-sterile
- Latex –free, Spunbond Polypropylene fabric
- Seams sewn for added strength
- Belt ties on right
- Thumb loops on sleeves
- Color: Yellow
- Regular size (see product sheet for gown dimensions)
Certification & Standards
- Class 1 Medical device
- ISO 13485 certified manufacturer
- Health Canada registered device manufacturer