Medical N95 Respirator, Vertical Fold (30/Box)
Special pricing for healthcare professionals — sign in to view.
Get Expert Advice
RONCO’s Medical N95 Respirator is a lightweight, vertical fold mask that gives the wearer effective respiratory protection against certain airborne particles, and highest-level fluid resistance to splash or splatter from blood and other bodily fluids. This multi-layer respirator is made of spun bound polypropylene enclosing a two-layer melt blown polypropylene filter. Its design conforms to wearer’s nose and eyes to allow more room for eyewear. Adjustable nose clip and two head straps ensure secure fit. Made in Canada.
- 100% Bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE)
- > 95% Particulate Filter Efficiency (PFE)
- Product contains no natural rubber latex
- Head straps are 100% latex free to reduce risk of allergic reaction
- Double wired, laminated nose clip adjusts to ensure proper fit to all facial contours
- Nose clip has soft, comfortable fog-reducing foam
- Individual, automated packaging helps prevent respirator contamination before use.
- Operating Rooms
- TB Wards
- Patient Care
- Labor and Delivery
- Infection Control Practices
- Emergency rooms
- Pandemic preparedness planning, stockpiling
- Grinding, Sanding, Sweeping, Bagging and other dusty or arid operations
- Can also be used to help reduce inhalation of certain airborne biological particles like mold, Bacillus anthracis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis
- One size fits all
- Single use, discard after each use or 8 hours of continuous use
- Two head straps for secure fit: Upper strap- 250-265 mm, Lower strap-225-240 mm
- Nose clip – 92-97 mm X 5mm
- Nose foam – latex free, 150 mm X 25 mm
- 30 masks/box
Certification and Standards
- Meets Health Canada Standards for NK95 respirators
- Conforms to ASTM standards
- Licensed Class Medical Device Manufacturer II
These respirators have been tested according to international standards and provide wearers effective protection when used according to directions. Respirator protects against certain particulate contaminates but does not eliminate exposure to, or risk of contracting any disease or infection.
Storage and Handling
Store in original packaging in a cool, dry, and well-ventilated area, away from dust, direct sunlight, moisture, and excessive heat (-20 to +30°C) (-4 to +86°F). Avoid direct contact with a used mask. Put it in a plastic bag and discard in a proper lidded bin.