Finger Pulse Oximeter
Special pricing for healthcare professionals — sign in to view.
Get Expert Advice
A fingertip pulse oximeter is a simple, quick and effective tool to measure resting heart rate along with peripheral oxygen saturation levels. This unit is suitable for use in clinics or at home. Compact and energy-efficient, this device provides measurement of SpO2 and heart rate in a few seconds, and displays results on a large readout both in numerical and bar graph formats. Suitable for children above four years of age to adults. Health Canada approved.
- SPO2: 35-99% Pulse Ratio 30 - 250BPM
- Resolution: 1% for SPO2, 1BPM for pulse ratio
- Accuracy: +/-2% (70-99%) for SPO2, +/-2BPM for pulse ratio
- Power: 2 x AAA alkaline batteries (not included)
- Can work more than 30 hours continuously